Tiff's Treats
Location:
3800 Southwest Fwy #128 Houston, TX 77027
1333 Old Spanish Trail Houston, TX 77054
2507 Bagby St Houston, TX 77006
Hours:
Mon-Fr 9am-9pm
Sat-Sun 10am-9pm
Click her for delivery areas/hours
Ambiance:
They are delivered warm, need I say more? Since they deliver, I've never had the need to go to any of their stores. If you've been, let me know your experience.
What I Ate:
We order from here so much that I ended up getting a free box from Tiffany herself ( we are practically best friends, I'm totally kidding about the BFF part). Their cookies are fresh and warm, homemade style. They are delivered in a neat white box with a blue ribbon to match the logo. My favorite cookies are the White Chocolate Chip and Almond, can't put them down. They also have;
- Chocolate Chip
- Snickerdoodle
- Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate Chip & Almond
- Butterscotch Chip
- M&M
- Sugar
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip


No comments
Post a Comment