We are officially in the second week of Houston Restaurant Weeks. I was doing a little travelling at the end of last week that I didnt' get time to add this menu to the list. This was another Landmark restaurant menu that I was invited to try. Hearsay Gastro Lounge is an upscale chic eatery located in one of the oldest buildings near Market Street Downtown. I remember the first time I visited this restaurant(for work purposes), I thought it was the most upscale next to most of the bars that I had visited that day. The dim indoor lighting, tall ceilings, brick walls, beautiful chandelier and hanging light bulbs give it a chic-yet-casual feel.
Chef Kelly Boyd, who I came to find out is one of the most interesting chef to hear talk about food, introduced us to a three course meal for Houston Restaurant Weeks. Hearsay will be offering a $22 brunch, $20 lunch and a $35 dinner; they will be donating $3 from the brunch/lunch and $5 from dinner to the Houston Food Bank.
Thanks for stopping by, be sure to follow me on Instagram @Brunchandconversation
Chef Kelly Boyd, who I came to find out is one of the most interesting chef to hear talk about food, introduced us to a three course meal for Houston Restaurant Weeks. Hearsay will be offering a $22 brunch, $20 lunch and a $35 dinner; they will be donating $3 from the brunch/lunch and $5 from dinner to the Houston Food Bank.
![]() |
| Smoked Gouda Tomato Bisque: You can literally keep eating this. I didn't know you could melt cheese to the smoothness of a soup. ( Brunch-Lunch) |






No comments
Post a Comment