
Restaurant:
Sterling House
Location:
3015 Bagby Street
Houston, TX 77006
Hours:
M-F: 4p-2A
S-Su: 11a-2a
Ambiance:
I recently made 2 separate visits to a new Midtown gem with one of the most beautifully lit patios in town. This historic house in Midtown has been turned into a bar and restaurant, which I'll say will become one of the most popular hangouts in Houston. The whole house, which was originally built in the 1900's, has been modernized and remodeled into a 2 story bar/restaurant called Sterling House. Guests have the opportunity to hang out among friends and neighbors at this bar/restaurant's front patio, surrounded by incandescent string lights, or at the first and second floor bars.
![]() |
| Live music on Wednesdays |
I'll say though, it feels quite nice experiencing a bar/restaurant before it gets overwhelmingly crowded/popular, so pay them a visit soon enough!
What I Ate:




No comments
Post a Comment