Friday, May 2, 2014

Adair Kitchen- Houston, TX


Restaurant:
Adair Kitchen

Location:
5161 San Felipe, Suite 390
Houston, TX 77056

Hours: 
M-F: 7am-10pm
Sat: 8am-10pm
Sun: 8am-9pm

Ambiance: 
I met up a friend from college for some food and conversation during my lunch break. I wanted to go somewhere close to work, and after searching for near-by restaurants, I decided to try something new. Adair Kitchen is located on San Felipe, between S. Post Oak Ln. and Sage Rd.in the Sage Plaza Shopping Center. If you're driving, you might want to turn in and park, because the restaurant isn't very noticeable from the side of the street. It gets extremely busy during lunch, so be prepared to stand in line. If you don't like lines, I promise it will be worth the wait. After ordering you can enjoy the gorgeously decorated venue or find a place to sit and wait for your food to arrive.


What I Ate:
When I visit a new place; I usually, for the sake of time, like to go with the first thing that catches my eye. Any-who, the first thing that popped up was the Grilled Chicken Pesto Pita, which I decided to have with a side of curly fries instead of fruits. I didn't anticipate how hard it would be to eat the pita(considering it's open-face), but I managed with fork and knife in hand. The food was light, which was nice- I didn't feel unbearably full or tired after eating.

Adair Kitchen Houston, Grilled Chicken Pesto Pita


Adair Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment