Friday, April 25, 2014

Kona Grill- Houston, TX


Restaurant:
Kona Grill

Location:

5061 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056

Hours: 

Sun-Thur 11am-10pm
Fr-Sat 11a-11p


Ambiance: 
This was my go-to restaurant when I couldn't make up my mind on where to eat. Located next to Forever21 right on Westheirmer at the Galleria, it's really not hard to miss. Great atmosphere and great food. The lighting is dim, soft and calming to the eyes. You may sit , by the sushi bar, regular dining area, or at the bar(Hang there during Happy-Hour for deals). The restaurant tends to get packed by the bar during Happy-Hour, but I've never had to wait to be seated anywhere else.

What I Ate:
I've been several times, so I can tell you what is great to order. The Chicken 
Caprese sandwich with a side of fries, California Roll, Pork Sliders, and my sister's favorite- the Butter cake. And to drink; The Hibiscus Margarita and your regular other margarita flavors. Amazing!




Kona Grill, California Roll, Sushi

Butter Cake, Kona Grill


Kona Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment: